These booties are excellent! The interior is really snug and comfy and the soul is good and solid, which helps the shoe keep it's form. Unlike other bootie slippers I've had, they seem to handle being worn out in the garden too really well. I'm often paddling in and out, when it's a little damp and these booties keep my feet nice and dry! I generally wear a UK size 4 to 5 in footwear - I opted for the UK 3 to 4 size and they fit perfectly! Thanks LongBay - well chuffed! :D
These are so cute!! I wanted slipper boots that I could also wear outside to take the dogs out, and these are perfect. They are warm and cozy and have a great non-slip sole. I wear a size 6, and got the 5-6, and they fit well. I'm very pleased with this purchase! I liked them so much I ended up buying another pair in a different color.
Don’t walk to buy these. Run. These are my favorite winter slippers I've ever owned, and I’m no spring chicken.
1) They are high quality - materials were not skimped on.
2) The memory foam in the sole is legit - it doesn’t give out, but also has hardly any weight to it.
3) Speaking of weight, the whole boot slipper is very lightweight, and thus isn’t a chore to wear.
4) The rubber on the bottom is not crazy thick - ya know the kind of sole that makes you question why the slipper is a slipper and not a shoe since it looks/feels/acts like a shoe? Not these, thank goodness. They’re not gonna wake up the whole house when you get up before everyone else. However, because the rubber comes up around the edges, the base is waterproof, so if you’re someone who must walk outside in them to get the paper, you can.
5) They’re warm, but they breathe...you’re not gonna end up with sweaty feet.
6) They stay on. They’re soft and cloud-like, but structured enough that they don’t slip off or get out of place.